About Teaching School Hubs
The 87 Teaching School Hubs are school-led centres of excellence in professional development run by the country’s best schools and trusts. Each Hub serves a designated area of the country, ensuring every school has easy access to support, bridging the gap between local needs and national policy.
Teaching school hubs provide high-quality professional development to teachers at all stages of their careers and play a significant role in delivering:
- school-based initial teacher training (ITT)
- the Early Career Framework (ECF)
- the new specialist and leadership National Professional Qualifications (NPQs)
- appropriate body services for early career teachers (AB)
- other high-quality evidence-based professional development to school leaders and teachers (CPD)